11:20 PM

Write or Die dump.

i'll probably post this raw on hush, just for the sake of an update. i need to refresh my mind (actually, i was supposed to do this mind dump five days ago but what the heck, procrastination is me).

actually, while i'm typing this, biochem 08 and comsci 08 are having a conference, duh peeps are having 09's first ever word war (i volunteered as referee. it's not fair if not: my mind's filled with math equations, tectonic plates, and sedimentary rocks, no fancy words.), my neighbors are having a party for some gaddamn pathetic reason (one of their classmates passed an exam "for the first time". ew. if i'm not mistaken they're college people already.). on any other occassion, i have no qualms about the noisy environment (aka i'm used to it) but my first school week wasn't exactly fine and dandy (more on this on my official first 09 post, wait for it) so...yeah...whatever.


=============================
A/N: Don't blame me if you acquired migraine, nosebleed, or whatever physical malady for reading this.

...i honestly fear what i'll eventually type here...

since this is just a mind dump and all that jazz, i'll try my subconscious best to avoid the topics i plan to include in my official 09 post, which include:

08 mistakes
09 hopes
08 thoughts
08 quirks
08 ...or 09...oh dear...i forgot...

it'll come back...eventually...

hey! don't spam swearwords, nan!! dsfdvcvcxxf...

oops. sorry.

anyway. where was i?

oh yeah, nothing. seriously, don't give a serious damn on this. i'm just ranting my brain off.

so, i'm cafeine-deprived, sleep-deprived, fanfiction-deprived (i can't find decent ones anymore! me thinks i've read all that fanfiction.net's gotta offer. *major sob*). only facebook (thanks to abby for convincing me to join, t'was actually fun) keeps me grounded. plurk doesn't cut it anymore. my timeline's filled so much plurks that make me think 'hey, why the hell can't i relate with the people here? oh, wait. it's because most of them aren't personal acquaintances in the first place. boo.'

what do you get in return? an insaner than usual rik. that's not a good thing mind you. a little insanity's good, but in large doses...

*off-topic alert*

i pity my blog. actually. it's the brunt of my sentiments, out-of-character moments, wangst, and everything a boyfriend couldn't, shouldn't and wouldn't handle (hi xander! i know you're reading this.XD). come to think of it, i should name blog1 as boyfriend1 and blog2 as boyfriendA. see. both are the first in their respective categories. so, no competition. lol. though, i must admit, bfA's probably more battered. i post war conferences there. *doh*

i miss my three-year-old ego. i can't daydream properly without her. it would take me about five minutes doing nothing to enter dreamland on my own. with my tyo e, it only took three seconds. why you ask? because she has vip passport. i only have a visiting visa.

i also miss my critic ego. he personally requested a month long vacation this january. apparently, i drove him nuts during the nanowrimo thingamajig. poor thing, though. he was dead beat. still, i miss him. wish he's having fun, wherever he is.

oh wait. i also miss my college ego. why? because he's the one that's supposed to be working, damnit! i'm in freakin' college. he's supposed to be doing the job, not me!! i'm just the manager!!
jkhhlkjczvmn,cmxviiwqewpoelaskdlsa.

*sigh* i'm really underpaid here.

0 typed back: