9:45 PM

Dump, and whatwhat.

Let me explain things first.

So, my keyboard and mouse got busted last Monday so Mom and I went to SM Manila to buy new ones. I'm so thankful that the admin people created the concept of Cyberzone because all the computer stores there were able to expand their lots. Anyway, long story short, we bought decent replacements (at least, I hope they really are. I coughed up P700 for those gadgets).

The dilemna: the mouse I bought was highly sensitive, sleek and shiny, has a rotating wheel, AND it's uber-small. Notebook-type small. And my right hand is not used to it.

Maybe it's just my paranoid mind controlling my body but somehow, with a mouse that small it tends to strain the palm a lot.

Sooo, to exercise my palms, one of the clerks at Octagon suggested that I do typing exercises everyday to relax the joints. And that's what I'm doing right now.

Haha, I get to kill two birds with one stone.

Most likely, HOPEFULLY, my blog will be revived this way.

[Normally, this is enough exercise already, but I'm using Write or Die [amazing application, by the way, I highly recommend this] and I'm on a roll. 'Sides, it's only 200 words.]

With that, I'm rather ashamed to announced that I'm really ready to ditch that official 2009 Welcome post. Why? Because, seriously people, March is about to set in. It'll be completely irrelevant now, not to mention a waste of time, and utterly awkward to read AND write. I'll probably just stick to this daily typing exercise and see what my hands will produce.

Only 260+ words. Shame. Let's try to make this thing reach 500. It's the least I could do for my starved blog.

Life's been pretty groovy. Outside class, that is. I'm starting to appreciate those social network sites (particularly Multiply, Facebook, Plurk and Twitter). Hooha for Friendster, though. I don't think I'll be able to fully appreciate that one. It's too...gangly (is that the right term?)...for my taste. Though from what I hear from third-hand accounts, MySpace can sometimes be worse. Ugh.

In defense though, I only, TRULY use Plurk, Twitter and Facebook. I only use Multiply to access those protected accounts of my friends. Now though, I found Multiply to be an excellent publishing site for my memes. It's more fun there. :3

Oh, yeah, by the way. I have good news for you, bloggu! No more memes here! I'll only post really posts here, so no more senseless Q&As for you. I'll just dump those at my Multiply account.

420. That's fast.

Random thought, probably my last for this post: I'm in deep shit. Seriously. I think I need to reassess my strategies. It's kind of frustrating not to be able to understand those things I seriously need to pass this course, but wow. This is the first time I'm sitting in class and staring at board with nothing going on inside my brain. It's like my brain waves suddenly got blocked or something. I dunno, brain overload maybe, and system still hasnt' recovered lost data.\

505. You're good.

Over and out.

0 typed back: