5:14 PM

Procrastination, me, and some others.

I'm under strict grace period here.

Huh. Well, so much for the daily typing exercise. I'm seriously abusing my body these days: no exercise (neither walking nor the weekly-increasing number of jogging laps count), no sleep (for real), strained eyesight (as if my eyes need any more damaging). It's amazing I have not dropped dead, yet. Hopefully we won't have to come to that point. Still, it's never good to test one's limits.

Speaking of limits, random fact. Our Sociology teacher said that the average mind can only maintain 7 hours of pure concentration every day.

Pity the admin who assigned us the ebil Thursday wasn't aware of that fact. Seriously. 8 hours of nonstop discussions, labs, and more nose-bleeding discussions? The hell. Also, someone I know once said that UP has this unique ability to turn your favorite class into torture chamber*.

Technically, my favorite subject is English, and up to the present, that's hasn't happened to me. Then again, I love my course (BS Computer Science), too. And I will willingly stab anyone in the front who will say this course is a damn breeze. Because IT. IS. NOT.

Side note remark: our COMM2 professor said to the Americans (or British, not sure), the word "shall" is considered obsolete. They now use the general word "will".

So, will we dance? Yes, we will.

Anyway, back to the topic. Yes, I admit. I am in deep shit right now. Really frightening, if you ask me since this is only my first year. Hmm, I think I mentioned that in my previous post, or Plurk. Whatever.

Another thing: I have major issues with Procrastination.

Sure, our relationship is mutual and oddly satisfying, but that's the real deal.

Makes sense? No? Good. It's not supposed to. This is a Write or Die frenzy so anything I'm typing right now isn't supposed to make any sense.

Actually, this whole thing is just between me, my PC, and my blog. I don't know why you're reading this. Not that I mind, honestly, but... Oh well.


==========================
*I cannot recall what he exactly said. The phrase "torture chamber" came from me, so if you somehow were offended by that, sue me.



354
12
lab.drwicked.com

0 typed back: