9:43 PM

"Genki desu, PeeCee-chan?"

(I'm under EVIL grace period and 10-minute time goal. Let's see where I'll go from here.)

Well, I'm going to say this once again, with feelings: I CAN FEEL THE PRESSURE RIGHT NOW. And it's not just the MP.

March has officially set in, and I just realized that around 10 o'clock this morning by the way, and that only means the finals are getting nearer and nearer.

(I just realized I probably won't get very far: my mother keeps on talking to me and it's hard to keep track of what I'm typing when I'm trying to maintain a decent conversation without actually being rude.)

And it's not just the exams that are bothering me (but they DO bother me BIG TIME, for clarifications), but the major requirements as well. And it's always, ALWAYS depressing when you get to talk to your high school batchmates about requirements and stuff.

One famous analogy:

their lecture = our introductory remarks
their exercises = our lecture examples
their projects = our take-home activities
their ___?____ = our projects

I seriously don't want to complete that. Because it's frustratingly stupid and unfair. And THEY get higher grades. T_T

Unfair.

And yes, I do have a basis for comparison, so shut it, Jareth.

Sucks to that my computer's acting up again. I probably should buy new components for him pretty soon. Wait, I already did, and it was worth P700 flat. Huh.

"PeeCee-chan, what's wrong with you? Genki desu?"

I mean, come on. He (Yes, a guy.) is perhaps the sole unit that defied the common opinion regarding the three major internet browsers today. So far, here's my computer's feedback:

Firefox works really well and ----------

OH LOOK, 10 MINUTES IS OVER: Overall word count: 266, excluding this line.

0 typed back: