8:21 PM

I need a break.

Will you look at that, I'm actually updating again. Muse will be pleased, very very pleased.

I'm not using WoD this time, though. I feel like I owe this blog a decent post, and not just the scraps of a typing frenzy. Actually, with all the accumulated junk inside my head, I don't think WoD's a smart thing to use. I have A LOT to dump here.

And because of that, I'll be using bullets for the first time [I think. I'm not sure. Anyway.].

  • Something's wrong with PeeCee-chan. Or I think it's just Winamp. Everytime PeeCee-chan illegally shuts down, Winamp won't work the next time I open it. I have reinstalled that app four times this week already. Not that it affects my mp3 files, really. I always keep tabs on them, and so far so good. It's just a shame to lose all those play counts. If only mp3 files record play counts and not mp3 player-based only. In fact, Damaged by Shayne Ward was already 40-ish times played before Winamp crashed again. Sigh. Now they're all back to 0 again.

  • Speaking of Shayne Ward, I still can't get his song Damaged out of my head. Seriously. Ask the Plurk [and Twitter, I guess] people there how many times I played that song. I don't think it's an extreme case of LSS, though, because I don't hear it playing in my head when I'm not sitting in front of my computer, my Winamp playing. Really, I don't. I don't suddenly sing that thing out loud in random places. Only when my playlist's playing. I don't know. And I don't think this will be resolved soon because I'm not bothered about it. Just stating facts.

  • I have serious issues with procrastination. Like this blog, for instance. I procrastinate on blogging, for pete's sake. And I just realized yesterday that the last day of classes for the second sem is just around the corner, literally. I even remember saying, "Oh my god, I need to change my life now."

    It didn't really help matters that my classmate, Jen, replied with: "I told myself the same thing last sem."

    "Did it work?"

    "I changed. For the worse."

  • I can no longer join the proud proclamations of people saying fanfiction is their antidrug. It's my high. Seriously. I mean, my tagline should be like "Why take drugs when you have fanfiction? Better than drug-induced hallucinations, you know." Or something like that.

  • Random note: my Twitterfox's logo is currently red. Should I be worried?

  • I'm reviving my love for Hidden Objects games. Yey me. I just finished Hidden Expedition: Titanic and HE: Everest within two weeks [note: aforementioned two weeks were hell weeks]. Titanic was cool, and it will always have a special place in my gamer's heart being the first ever hidden object game I played. Everest was more challenging, though, and weirder. I didn't know Everest also gained popularity in the alien fanatic mainstream. I mean, there were alien-ish objects popping up on the scenes by the time I got to the middle. And the last one? Hooooyeaah. I was like "Wait, what? Huh?" for three minutes before realizing I need to solve the puzzle, too. Also, most of the time I was "I'm currently in Africa. What's the game title again? Everest? What am I doing here in Africa?"

    I tried HE: Amazon before but dropped it right after the first trial. For one thing, it's sooo slow on my computer, and that's a major turn off. Also, there was something in the game plot that made me lose interest. I just forgot what. So far no new releases for the HE series, so I opted to try other Bigfish games.

    By the way, I really really like Bigfish.

    Yesterday, I downloaded Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate. Another Bigfish baby that caught my attention for some unknown reasons [we'll get to that later]. Game was loading pretty fast, but as soon as I got to see the first scene, I was like jkdsalkdjjsaixocnjsduiwoefsdfjlksdjcm,nvmncvuoieI'vealreadyplayedthisdamnthing.

    Yes, muttering under my breath with profanities my mother should never hear me speak. That was then I realized why the game title caught my eye. I've played that damn thing before and it was the reason why my eyes actually got so tired I have to rest for a whole day without doing anything except stare at green sceneries. The game play was so sadistic. You could find five goddamn objects in a single corner if you look very very close enough [as in two-inches-from-the-screen close].

    I never made it past a fourth of the plot. And I'm not regretting quitting that early, either. And I'll never play another MCF episode again.

    The newest one I'm trying to solve is Undiscovered World - The Incan Sun, another Bigfish, but not that popular I think. I mean, I wouldn't have seen that one if I haven't browsed the Bigfish website. Found a copy somewhere, installed it, and now trying it out.

    So far, the game looks promising. Easier than HE, though. But it runs faster! And the game gives generous hints.

  • Yey, I finished recovering my playlist. Current song count: 891, excluding the Christmas and Chipmunk Christmas songs. Just sharing.

There, I'm done, for now. I'll probably plu-post more tomorrow.

Also, hello to those who subscribed to my blog's feeds. 8D

2 typed back:

Azie said...

Weeee~ I can comment now 8D. \o/

...


I forgot what I'm supposed to comment on this post. *facepalm*

Riknata Prince said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!