12:20 PM

Hello Starshines!

For my introductory post, we'll play the 100-question game!



Q. One of your scars, how did you get it?

A. Well, I got the one on my face as a memento of the Chickenpox I had when
I was in Grade 6.



Q. What is on the walls in your room?

A. Walls? What walls? Kidding, I do have walls. I have posters of my lover,
three calendars of varying sizes, a quarter of a wall covered in a single sheet
of silver cellophane (It's adjacent to my computer monitor, ergo, instant
mirror), and of course the altar.



Q. What does your cellphone look like?

A. Well, it's more elegant than the rest of Nokia Series (in my opinion; then
again, I'm biased). Oh, and there's a cute mutated pig keychain hanging on it.



Q. What music do you listen to?

A. Nothing in particular. I like a wide range of music, from Latin to J-pop,
Orchestra to Acapellas: you get the picture.



Q. Do you know what time you were born?

A. Around 4 am, give or take ten minutes. It's in my birth certificate.
Plus, that's what my pediatrist told me years ago.



Q. What do want more than anything right now?

A. To sleep peacefully with the knowledge that tomorrow I will spend the day
fully refreshed and schedule free of any scholastic and extracurricular
obligations. I haven't experienced that since my first day in high school.



Q. Who do you miss?

A. With all my heart? No one. You can't miss somebody you haven't seen or
even met yet, technically speaking that is. I would have been able to answer you
with a name had you used "long for" instead of "miss".



Q. What's your middle name?

A. Classified information.



Q. The best TV Show ever created is:

A. Criminal Minds. I honestly would prefer CM over CSI. Albeit CSI offers
informative science tidbits and features high-tech gadgets (are they even real)
in every show, I'm more inclined to watch profiling. With CM, you don't get
definite clues, only high probabilities; mainly it's because their clues consist
of personality analysis.



Q. Who is the last person you talked to?

A. My mom. She had just asked me what I was doing.



Q. Do you get scared in the dark?

A. Oddly enough, no. I'm more comfortable in the dark. No, I'm not emo. The
light (or lack thereof) is very comfortable for my eyes. Your eyes. too, may
more than welcome pitch black when they've been staring at the monitor for more
than 10 hours straight.



Q. Who is the last person to make you cry?

A. Well, my memory of someone has made me cry, but that was in a
dream. When I woke up, I just found my face and pillow still wet with tears and
before I could remember who was that person, the details already escaped me.
Heck, I even forgot the gender.



Q. What is your favorite cologne/perfume?

A. I don't exactly have preferences, but there was this cologne that stuck in my
memories. It was the only scent that caused several people I know ask whether I
was using a masculine perfume (somebody even asked if it was Axe!). I found it
very funny, but my mom thought otherwise. Ever since I told her of those
incidents, she wouldn't let me buy another of that cologne line.



Q. What kind of hair/eye color do you like on the opposite sex?

A. I'm not that prejudiced actually. I look into the person's personality,
not superficial projection. Though any guy with green eyes will get bonus points
for me!



Q. Would you rather be smart or funny?

A. Why choose when you can be both?



Q. Coffee or energy drinks?

A. Neither. They both make me more hyper than usual (note: I possess
above-normal hyperactiveness when apathetic). I prefer tea, Earl Grey if the
allowance allows. It's pretty damn expensive people.



Q. What is your favorite pizza topping?

A. Aside from cheese? Feta cheese. Oops, aside from any kind of
cheese? Well, pepperoni I suppose. Just include cheese.



Q. If you can eat anything right now, what would it be?

A. Anything from Dairy Queen, preferably those whose price ranges from P100
to P250.



Q. Who is the last person you made mad?

A. I don't know. Poker face is a trend nowadays, so I can't tell.



Q. Do you speak another language?

A. Tagalog, English, a very limited Latin, and a not so few Nihonggo.



Q. What was the first gift someone ever gave you?

A. I cannot honestly remember, but my mom said her boss gave me a picture of
Mother Mary minutes after I was born. So maybe that's it.



Q. Do you like someone?

A. Like is a very superficial emotion. So, of course yes.



Q. Are you double jointed?

A. Eh? What does that look like?



Q. What is your favorite clothing brand?

A. I seriously don't have one. I'm not finicky with brands; it's the style
that speaks about the clothes. Unfortunately, most just bear the Name.



Q. What is your dream car?

A. Meh, I haven't given much thought about that yet. All I'm sure is that
come 20s, I must have my own car.



Q. What color is it?

A. The car? I dunno...black?



Q. What is your favorite kind of exercise?

A. Any form of exercise is nice, as long as I do it in a clean park with the
calming wind gently caressing my face.



Q. Would you fall in love knowing that the person is leaving?

A. "'Tis better to have loved than to have not loved at all."



Q. What is the best way to tell someone how much they mean to you?

A. In my opinion? Saying it when they least expect it.



Q. Say a number from one to 100.

A. 33. [What's this for?]



Q. Blondes or brunettes?

A. I'm biased: brunettes.



Q. What is the one number you call often?

A. Not exactly call since call rates are damn expensive here, but I often
text my Mom.



Q. What annoys you most?

A. Damn hypocrites. [I must say I'm consistent with this one.]



Q. Have you been out of the US?

A. Ack, I haven't even been there before, how am I suppose to get out
of there?



Q. What are your weaknesses?

A. I'm pretty spontaneous. At times though, this can also be quite
advantageous.



Q. Tater Tots or fries?

A. Is Tater Tots a brand of potato chips?



Q. What is you first job?

A. I'm still a minor. I doubt my job as a DUH agent counts.



Q. Ever prank called someone?

A. Yes, back during the time when caller IDs weren't widely known and used.



Q. What were you doing before you filled this out?

A. Hunting for memes.



Q. If you could get plastic surgery, what would it be?

A. I dunno, my nose? I'm more interested in curling my hair, or at least
styling it.



Q. Why did you fill out this survey?

A. I'm a lazy bitch and I need this as my introductory post for my new blog.



Q. What do you get complimented about most?

A. My ability to still look indifferent even if they're stabbing me in the
face.



Q. What would you do if alcohol became illegal?

A. Nothing. I don't give a damn.



Q. What do you want for your birthday?

A. A nice laptop that qualifies under at least three requirements listed in
my blog, the previous one that is. You go search it for yourself, or better yet,
PM me if you want to give me that gift. :D



Q. How many kids do you want?

A. A maximum of 3, I think, though one can never precisely foresee the
future.



Q. Were you named after someone?

A. If I'm not mistaken, no.



Q. Do you wish on stars?

A. Of course.



Q. Which finger/s is your favorite?

A. Er...my forefinger? Eesh, I have more pressing thoughts to ponder on.



Q. When did you last cry?

A. Just earlier.



Q. Do you like your handwriting?

A. When I'm in the mood to write, I take no heed on how my writing appears.
Come to think of it, I seldom write legibly nowadays.



Q. What is your favorite lunch meat?

A. It's not the meat, it's the cooking.



Q. Any bad habits?

A. Yes. Plenty. I'm a self-proclaimed badass, a procrastinator,
perfectionist [it's a bad habit, really], and a lazy bum.



Q. What is your most embarrasing CD on the shelf?



A. I would not have put it on the shelf if I thought it would embarrass me in
the first place, so nice try.



Q. If you were another persion, would you be friends with you?

A. .....Now THAT is one scenario I cannot imagine. The idea that you're
another person or the question of befriending your new persona?
Both.



Q. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell?

A. No, otherwise I wouldn't be qualified as a Devil's Advocate in the first
place.



Q. Do looks matter?

A. When you're a beauty queen? Yes. When you're a superstar? Yes. When
you're a showbiz personality? Yes. When you're a model? Not really.



Q. How do you release your anger?

A. When there's a pen and paper within my reach, I write down every pent up
emotions and frustrations. Once I'm done, I go out into the open and burn them
or dilute them in acid.



Q. Where is your second home?

A. At the DUH headquarters.



Q. Do you trust others easily?

A. Trust is a matter of relativity. All I know is that there are only three
people in this world whom I willingly trust my life with.



Q. What was your favorite toy as a child?

A. The V-Tech Laptop my parents gave me. It's responsible for making me choose
this career path, by the way.



Q. How many numbers are in your cellphone?

A. I'm not sure, around 200 perhaps.



Q. Do you use sarcasm?

A. My dear, I use it for a living.



Q. Do you know anyone famous?

A. Yes, and I'm not a social climber so I won't mention who.



Q. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?

A. What in the world is a mosh pit anyway?



Q. What do you look for in a guy/girl?

A. As of my current phase, all I ask is a guy who's an embodiment of Hakkai.
[Sorry, Xander, you're still not qualified.]



Q. What are your nicknames?

A. Kat, Ana, Riknata, Nata [de coco], Tarik, and other derivations of my
real name.



Q. How many pairs of shoes do you have?

A. No less than ten but no greater than 20, I'm too lazy to stand up and
actually count each shoebox.



Q. Do you un-tie your shoes when you take them off?

A. I wouldn't be able to remove the shoes if I don't.



Q. Were you upset about Steve Irwin dying?

A. No comment.



Q. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

A. Cookies and cream.



Q. Are you lazy?

A. Hell, yeah.



Q. What are your favorite colors?

A. Thank you for allowing multiple answers. Well let's see, there's red,
black, blue, green, and gray.



Q. What is your favorite band?

A. Ack, that's a tricky person. I'm not into band favoritism, actually. I
just like some of their songs.



Q. How man wisdom teeth do you have?

A. I don't think mine have grown yet.



Q. Do you want everyone to answer these questions?

A. What I want is irrelevant and may not affect other people's choices.



Q. What are you listening to right now?

A. Sadness by Toshiro Masuda. It's a Naruto theme.



Q. What was the last thing you ate?

A. Homemade chicken courtesy of my mom.



Q. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?

A. Oh my gad, that was like a month ago. Honestly. I even forgot what our
landline is. Telephones aren't that widely used anymore.



Q. What's the first thing you notice on the opposite sex?

A. It's how they carry themselves. I don't know why but I do.



Q. What is your favorite thought-provoking song?

A. As The World Falls Down by David Bowie. Up to now, I still firmly believe
that song was not for courting little Sarah. It's for seducing her, and a weensy
distraction on the side.



Q. What is your favorite thing to hate?

A. Isn't that oxymoronic? Why on earth would I harbor favoritism on
something I hate? Bah, of course, I'm kidding. :D Hmm, let see. Nope, don't have
one. I tend to disregard those.



Q. What is your favorite drink?

A. Milk tea.



Q. What is your favorite zodiac sign?

A. Taurus. I'm one.



Q. What is your favorite sport?

A. Rapelling. Mountain climbing comes close second. Badminton comes third.



Q. What is your hair color?

A. Black, though I'm looking for decent violet hair dyes right now.



Q. What is your eye-color?

A. Brown-Grey black [what can I say, it's a tri-combination], though, like with
my hair, I'm looking for reasonably-priced green contact lenses.



Q. Do you wear glasses?

A. Yes: one of the reasons why I'm planning on buying contact lenses.



Q. Do you have siblings?

A. No.



Q. What is/are your favorite month/s?

A. April because it's my birth month [and Neil's, too]; September because
it's Hakkai's birth month; December because it's Christmas; January because it's
Xander's birth month.



Q. Do you like sushi?

A. Yes. :D



Q. What was the last thing you watched?

A. The Sotto Medical Hospital scandal vid I ganked from Youtube. It was an
added presentation for our Bioethics report earlier.



Q. What is your favorite day of the year?

A. April Fool's Day. It's such a shame they don't celebrate here in the
Philippines.



Q. Are you too shy to ask someone out?

A. Hmm, can't tell. I haven't tried that before.



Q. Summer or winter?

A. Winter. Summer cheer is fine but it's freakin' hot!



Q. Kisses or hugs?

A. Hugs. Share the body warmth!!



Q. Relationships or one-night stands?

A. One-night stands are for shinobis in the anime world.



Q. Who is the most likely to answer these questions?

A. I'm going to skip this question since I don't know what the heck are you
asking me.



Q. Who is the least likely to answer these questions?

A. Same as above.



Q. [Create your own question!! Whoo!!] O.o O-ok. Fine. Why?

A. Indeed, yes.



Q. Is anyone in love with you?

A. Wait, let me ask him first, or bribe him for that matter.

0 typed back: