7:26 PM

Of all....




The Butterfly Award is a meme unlike any other meme. It not only duplicate itself by 10 everytime it is posted, but it boosts whatever blog it's featured in as well. This award is given to bloggers who are in contact with other bloggers who happen to have been awarded by bloggers whom they are also closely acquianted with.

This time, the Award is presented to [drumroll] Hush!

[appreciative claps]

Hush is hosted on Blogger and is moderated by Riknata Prince.

[RP stands up and takes the award.]

RP: ...Who nominated me?

Oh, it's Gino aka Ryuji.

RP: Ok, then. Thank you Gino-kun for nominating me! I honestly don't know your grounds, but hey, publicity is publicity. So thanks!

Anything else?

RP: O_o?
RP: Er, well, I suppose I should thank the-dudes-who-created-the-memes-and-quizzes-featured-here for making the memes and quizzes featured here. My blog would be empty and oh so sad and lonely without them.

And..?

RP: And? Am I suppose to say anything else?

You're suppose to nominate ten other blogs in return.

RP: Ah, obligations. I didn't know this has one, too. Tough. Anyway. Let me think.

[silence]





[gap]








[another gap]









[another long gap]









[impatient toe taps]
Well?

RP: Wait, I'll write them down first. [scribble scribble] Here they are! I have to go, the roof calls. Tata! [zips out of the room]

[blink blink] *sigh* Psychopaths. You'll never know what is it with them. So, here are Riknata's ten nominees.

Koi Choshi

Dreizehn Hartwell

Nica-chan

Inday

Kurisumaerin

Maykol

Azie

Joanna M

Paula V

Gino-kun

Hey, isn't the last one the nominator?

[blink blink]

Oh well. What mistress wants, mistress gets.

0 typed back: