11:46 PM

The meme that will blow your minds in more ways than one

A/N: Beware grammar and spelling nazis. This meme might blow your brains off, literally. In respect of the creator, whoever that bloke is, I'll only italicize those ******.

======================================

**Can's**

Can you swim? Yes.
Can you dance? Yes. I think so.
Can you whistle? Sadly, no.
Can you sing? I can just hit the right notes. Don't expect me to reach the high ones, though. I'm just an Alto.
Can you play an instrument? Only the flute.
Can you cross you eyes? Yes.
Can you roll your tongue? Yes: sideward, backward, forward.
Can you make a clover with your tongue? A clover? Wow. Must be one flexible tongue then.
Can you do a back flip? Underwater. Acrobatics and stunts become relatively easy to execute when you're submerged in water.
Can you do a back bend? Yes, above and under water.
Can you fight? Me? Nah. I won't even hurt a fly. *innocent eyes*
Can you cook? Cheese omelette, sunny side-up, lumpiang shanghai, cheese cake [oh wait, that's baking right?], and of course, instant noodles.
Can you rum your tummy while you pat your head? *tries doing it* Why, yes. I can.
Can you lick your elbow? *tries doing it, too* Hey, why do I feel like I'm making an idiot of myself? ...
Can you make people laugh easily? It depends on the crowd I'm in. Sheesh, try cracking a joke among a group of stiff-a**ed people.
Can you draw? Stick people? Yeah! Leaves? Yeah! Hair styles? Yeah! Clothes? Yeah!
Can you paint? Our bedroom walls, yes. No pressures, see.
Can you type fast? Yes.
Can you scream your thoughts without being embaressed? Hey, mind your own thoughts. Your human, too. You're supposed to have your own set.
Can you belch? Yes.
Can you face your fears? ...Stupid question.
Can you concentrate of a task eaily? It depends on my willingness to do it.
Can you do the electric slide? Wazzat?
Can you roll your eyes to the back of your head? I thought only dead people can do that?
Can you hold your breath for more than 20 seconds? Yes. My maximum limit is two minutes.
Can you play a sport? Badminton. Volleyball. Swimming. Cycling.
Can you throw a football the proper way? Sorry, football's not common here. I don't know the rules.
Can you devote yourself to a significant other enitrely? My significant other is my alter. Now, you tell me how the hell can I play traitor to it.
Can you stand on a skateboard? Yes. And rollerblades, too. And even a scooter. Next goal: iceskates.

**Did's**


Did you ever get arrested? No.
Did you ever skip school? No. School is precious to me.
Did you ever have a medical emergancy? None so far.
Did you ever think about suicide? I used to ponder on the effect of pesticide on open wounds.
Did you ever faint? No.
Did you ever cry over a crush? Why should I?
Did you ever have your heart broken? Shredded, tenderized, ripped and dunked into a large container filled with salt and acetone.
Did you ever get into a fight? Yes.
Did you ever ride a plane? No. *so sad*
Did you ever fall in love? Oh yes. It's a wonderful feeling.
Did you ever lose someone close to you? Yes.
Did you ever fail a class? None so far.
Did you ever sleep with a blankie? I used to when I was a kid. After we moved out, though, I never saw Mr. Capeman again. Mom said we donated it along with a few other stuff to an orphanage, though. I suppose Mr. Capeman's hugging another child somewhere. *sigh*
Did you ever believe a monster was under your bed? Bed? Nah. Too many toys scattered under it. I think it's lounging in the closet, though.
Did you ever streak? What's streak?
Did you ever drink alcohol? Yes. Once, or twice. But never drunk. No, no. Never drunk.
Did you ever take drungs? *le gasp* NO!
Did you ever stalk anyone? Yeah, without the target ever noticing me. Heck, I moved on with my infatuation with him and he still doesn't have a clue! Yeah, boy. I'm that good.
Did you ever have a stalker? There was one I know of. He left me alone after I took a picture of him stalking me.
Did you ever wish on a star? Not just wish, I connect them with one another, too. I tried counting them but gave up after 20,000 something.
Did you ever dance in the rain? Yes. Rain is my therapy.
Did you ever kiss in the rain? Haven't been officially kissed yet.
Did you ever have a secret santa? We have our own Secret Santas every year. I wonder who mine will be this time?
Did you ever have a secret admiror?: If there is one, they're living up to their titles very well.
Did you ever attend a wedding? Two.
Did you ever attend a funeral? Yes.
Did you ever stay up all night? Yes. It's a fashion trend among students nowadays, not to mention a social status as well. You're
"in" if you haven't slept for a week.
Did you ever stay up 2 nights in a row? I survived one and a half weeks without a decent sleep.
Did you ever sleep in class? Yes.
Did you ever listen to the inside of a sea shell? Yes. It was fascinating.
Did you ever ever find a 4 leaf clover? Not yet, so sad.
Did you ever swim in the ocean? Yes. Pacific, actually.
Did you ever fear the dark? No. My refuge is the dark. Plus, it's good for my eyes who had far more overdoses of computer radiation than what's normal.
Did you ever go to a concert? Nope. Plays, yes.
Did you ever have a pet goldfish? We had seven once. They're now replaced with two turtles.
Did you ever have a: A what? *stupid question alert*
Did you ever have a detention? No. Like I said, am a good girl. *grins*
Did you ever have a new year's kiss? Like I said, never been kissed.
Did you ever sleep all day? Yes. It was fun.
Did you ever forget someone's birthday? I can only recall three birthdays of non-relatives. So, yeah. I missed a lot of birthday greetings because of that.
Did you ever leave out cookies for santa? I even left a glass of milk for him once
Did you ever pretend to be a power ranger when younger? Yeah. Ahh, the good old days of purely imaginative roleplays. I miss them.
Did you ever eat only the marshmallows in a box of lucky charms? What?!
Did you ever fall out of a tree? Yes. Fortunately, I landed on my behind.
Did you ever have depression? Once or twice.
Did you ever look for shapes inthe clouds with your friends? Why need friends? I do them on my own.
Did you ever make funny faces for pictures with your friends? Haha, yes. They're fun once in a while.
Did you ever cry tears of joy? Yes. I cried when our high school yearbook was finally done.
Did you ever cry yourself to sleep? Yes, and funny enough, it was because of a very dramatic fanfic I read before sleeping.
Did you ever donate blood? I wanted to so badly, but my mom said I'm not healthy for that.
Did you ever talk about someone behind thier back? I don't do backstabs. That's below me.
Did you ever have someone talk about you behind your back? *evil grins* Oh yeah. I got plenty of that in my high school days.
Did you ever try to change your: Grr. This meme is so erroneous.
Did you ever sing the lyrics to songs at the top of your lungs in a car? Not just in the car, dude. In the shower, on the road, while taking the exam...you get the picture.
Did you ever play laser tag? What's laser tag?
Did you ever teach an old dog a new trick? I haven't owned a dog yet.
Did you ever give a tip higher than $5?: $5 is er...Php250 if conversion rate is 1:50. Ack, nope. Haven't given that amount of tip yet.
Did you ever have a bad hair cut? Yes. That was when I decided I don't do short bob hair.
Did you ever have a moment you never wanted to end? When I'm on the roof, with my DUH co-agents, and it's raining. Yeah. Moments like those rule.

**Do's**

Do you believe in magic? Yes.
Do you believe in miracles? Yes.
Do you think wishes can come true? I wished I could meet a real-life dragon, and/or meet my Prince, and/or meet a real-life Artemis Fowl, and/or communicate with animals verbally. So, yeah. It depends on what kind of wishes you're referring to.
Do you believe in love at first sight? Love at first sight and unrequited 'til the last? Yep. I'm an avid believer.
Do you believe in true love? Yes. I'm not that pessimistic.
Do you believe in the need for a government to keep order? Yes.
Do you think the government would be better without Bush? No comment.
Do you believe in a god? Yes.
Do you believe in a Goddess? Hmmm...I do wish Persephone was real. If she's real, then Hades is real, too. And Hades is different from Lucifer, because Lucifer is a fallen angel. Hades is a god. If they (Hades and Persephone) are real, then it means the Greeks probably got their myths accurate on a certain level. :D
Do you do u believe in more than one of either? What?
Do you attent a religous ceremony more than 5 times a year? I attend weekly mass.
Do you believe that broken mirrios bring 7 years of bad luck? No.
Do you think times change to fast? It depends on my backlogs, but in general, time moves faster than what I consider comfortable.
Do you believe in luck? Yes.
Do you believe in any other superstitions? It depends on what superstition we're talking about.
Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
Do you think witches exist? Yes.
Do you believe in a sixth sence? Yes.
Do you believe in organized religion? They exist in theory, at least.
Do you believe there's a next life? Yes.
Do you believe in a heaven? Yes.
Do you believe in a pergatory? Yes.
Do you believe in a hell? My life is becoming one already.
Do you believe in reincarnation? Yes.
Do you think there's a possability that all gods are the same god? I wouldn't be too surprised if there was.
Do you think abortion is morally okay? No.
Do you believe that global warming is a serious problem? Yes. It's only temporarily beneficial for tan buffs.
Do you support the War in Iraq? No.
Do you think there's a obvious moment for passage to manhood/womanhood? Sadly no, but the world would be better if there was.
Do you think there's life on other planets? Not decided on that issue.
Do you think all virsus and diseases have cures? Yes.
Do you think a nuclear war is possible any day? Definitely, but I'm not sure who's going to start one. US seems an unlikely candidate given their current situation, unless of course it was all staged.
Do you believe its okay for cubans to be allowed to touch and stay? "Touch"? What do you mean by "touch"?
Do you think building a wall on the mexican border will do anything? Physical barrier? Aside from wasting their government funds, no.
Do you believe in karma? Yes. It's digital.
Do you agree with arranged marriage? No, but there are some happy cases, so not all hope is lost.
Do you think we could be acting better to end poverty? No comment on that. I grew up with an economist.
Do you believe that hard hard work is they only way to a sucessful life? No. There's always luck.
Do you believe in angels? Yes.
Do you believe that an unknown beings are protecting us? Yes.
Do you think the upcoming generation is doomed? Doomed in terms of morality, yes. It's degenerating at an alarming. Tech-wise, no. Technology's getting better and better.
Do you think morals are disapearing? Haven't I just said that.
Do you think the U.S. is ready for a woman president? No comment.
Do you think the rules for prisoners of war could be better obided? No comment.

**Have's**

Have you ever wished on a star? Yes. It didn't work though.
Have you wished on a dandelion? I took pictures of one. Dandelions aren't common in my vicinity.
Have you ever been to another country? Sadly no. Almost all of my relatives in the mother's side have though.
Have you ever been to another continent? Please refer to previous answer.
Have you ever moved? To another house? We've switched houses thrice in my life.
Have you ever eaten sushi? Yes. Yum.
Have you laughed until you cried? Oh yes. I have had good laughs before.
Have you pants-ed someone? What's "pants-ed"?
Have you been pants-ed? ...
Have you been in a mosh pit? What's a mosh pit?!?! I've been asked that twice already!!
Have you wished someone would die? Ah, death is not enough torture for that special someone.
Have you ever caught snowflakes on your tongue? How I wish there's snow in the Philippines.
Have you ever broken a bone? None of mine. *grins*
Have you ever sprained any part of your body? Ah, yes. I have sprained both my ankles on separate occasions.
Have you ever been in a talent show? No. And I'd rather not.
Have you auditioned for a play? Yes. And I passed.
Have you ever envied someone else's life? The time-and-money person, yeah.
Have you ever spent a class staring at a boy/girl? *sigh* Yes.
Have you recieved a love note?: Death threats and black mail more often, even as a sign of affection. Yeah, my circle's that weird.
Have you written a love note? No.
Have you given that person the love note? Ugh.
Have you gotten a reward? Bounty reward? Yeah.
Have you won a competition? Yes.
Have you been in the newspaper? Hmm..Can't recall.
Have you ever went window shopping? Yes.
Have you went to stores with no intention to shop but to try on cloths? Yeah. Me and my girl friends did a mini-pictorial with the clothes on a boutique. Then, we left saying the sizes didn't fit.
Have you ever seen a midnight movie? Yes. Superman Returns. Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2 and 3. Can't remember the others.
Have you ever written a song? Only as a homework.
Have you ever tried to catch fire flies? Yeah.

**How's?**

How many times have you been to the hospital? Once.
How many movies do you own? Own? Do I look (or sound) like a producer or director to you?
How many friends can you think of off the top of your head? 10.
How many relationships have u had? Romantic relationships? Can't honestly tell. My whole life's complicated.
How many siblings do you have? Sorry. I'm just an only child.
How late is your curfew? Don't have one. I can't keep it anyway. I would self-impose one a few times but that's just my body talking from over fatigue.
How often do you go to the movies? Depends on the quality, cast, time and money available.
How often do you go to the mall? Almost everyday. We have a mall right next to our university and the comfort rooms and air conditioners there are 100% functional.
How often do you hang out with your friends? Leisure time? Very seldom.
How often do you have time to just sit and relax? *sobs* None.
How often do you worry about what others think about you? Rare.
How often do you hope for things to happen? More often than I can count.
How often do you feel stressed? Almost everyday. Yes folks, even during vacation. Stress has become a regular thing for me.
How often do you spend time at home? More often than the time I spent outside, school hours not counted.
How many peircings do you have? One my ear piercings.
How many posters do you have in your room? 16.
How many times do you trip while walking in a week? Almost nil.
How often do you get embaressed? Very few situations can embarrass me. I'm a girl who can take any situation in strides.
How often do you wonder if you can trust the people you trust? I only trust Mom. Period.
How often do you just sat and hang with your friends just to talk? During lunchbreaks. Our schedule this semester is weird. We have class 6 days a week, 2-3 classes per day except Wednesday when we only have LTS, and at least one 1.5-2 hour break.
How often do you ask your friends for advice? Scholastic advice, most of the time.
How comfortable are you with yourself? I accept myself wholeheartedly on all aspects except self-esteem. I really need to develop that.
How comfortable are you around others? *smiles innocently*
How high is your self-esteem? Haven't I just mentioned that a few questions ago?
How do you usually get around? By foot or by jeepney. Taxi is impractical nowadays.
How often do you feel lonley? Never. I feel comfortable in my solitude.
How often do you feel daring? Most of the time.
How often do you get in fights with others? I don't initiate fights and others are just too lazy to start one with me. *laughs*
How long to you usually talk to your friends? When the mood and necessity calls for it.
How long do you spend getting ready in the morning? My average is one hour. Though there was one time when I crammed and stayed up all night to finish a major project. I didn't realize it was morning already and I only have almost 30 minutes before class starts. Transporation takes about 20 minutes ergo I must be able to cram my morning prep in freaking 10 minutes. Guess what? I finished in 5. Yeah. Stress and pressure does that to you. That's my new personal record.
How long is your average shower? 5-10 minutes.
How long has it been since your last visit to a dentist? Last year.
How long has it been since you went on a vacation? Er...can't honestly remember. Last three years, I suppose.
How often do you wonder about your future? Every single day.
How often do you go on the computer? 40/8. [Go compute that.]
How tall are you? 5"7' last time I checked.
How long is your hair? Just beyond my shoulders. The tail reaches beyond my waist.
How long are your nails? I just clipped it earlier.
How caring are you? It depends on what or who am I suppose to give care to. *grins*
How loving are you? *grins* Ask Xander.
How do you spend your weekends? Doing school work, duh. Sometimes, I set aside my sched and attend weekly DUH meetings.
How much money do you have on you at this moment? Savings is currently around 500 bunks. Yeah, so poor. Poor me.
How much money do you have in your bank? I don't have a bank account. What can I say, poor me.
How often do you instant message your friends? I'm a regular at IM's.

**Last's**

Last person you talked to? Personally, mom. Texting, Kurisumaerin-san. YM, Des (co-trainee). Phone, Xander.
Last movie you saw? Indiana Jones, latest movie.
Last song you heard? Everybody by Backstreet Boys.
Last thing you said aloud? "Boo."
Last thing you thought to yourself? 'Why am I answering this when I could do more productive things?'
Last item you bought? Blue book for our CS11 exam.
Last drink you had? Chocolate milk.
Last food you ate? Chocolate cake.
Last holiday you passed? Eidl Fitr. I'm not a Muslim, but our country holds a holiday every year in honor of that celebration.
Last birthday you had? This year. (eh?)
Last person you instant messaged? Des. I asked her when she'll train.
Last time you went to the movies? June, I think. I'm not sure. Just check the playing date of the latest Indie movie in the Philippines.
Last time you went to the mall? Just the other day, or day before that day. I can't honestly remember.
Last thing you bought to give to someone else? Donuts for my mom.
Last time you cried? I got cramps back then.
Last song you sang aloud? Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi.
Last car you drove in? Don't have a license yet, and is still an illiterate on those matters.
Last argument you had? It was between me and Nananeth. I contested her claim on Alex being cuter than Xander. I would have passed the comment by but my mind practically screamed "WTF girl, they're TWINS!". So, yeah.
Last cut you recieved? Paper cut on my left palm. It stung, dude.
Last picture you took? Me and Joker together. No kidding. Harley wasn't there.
Last brand of toothpaste you used? Happy toothpaste.
Last dream you had? You wouldn't want to know.
Last wish you had? See wishlist. Just browse past posts.
Last crush you had? I'm content with him. Had you asked about "fangirling" I would have given you a name, though.
Last relationship you had? *grins*
Last flower you recieved? ....Ew.
Last person you called? Don't make calls. Too expensive.
Last person that called you? Xander. Haven't I answered this before?
Last time it rained? Just this morning.
Last social event you atended? I attended a DUH meeting earlier. Does that count?
Last awar you won? [It (error) seriously reminded me of my former classmate.] Real wars? Nope, don't engage in those. My last RPG war was against 'lee', a taijutsu user.
Last spot you played? What's "spot"?
Last thing yuo do right before bed? Pray. Stretch. Daydream a little.
Last T.V. program show you saw? Mel and Joey, a talk show.
Last movie on T.V. you saw? League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
Last object/food/drink you craved for days? Pizza.
Last person you missed? Xander.
Last gift you recieved? A piggy-back ride.
Last time you went ice skating? Last year.
Last time you told your friends how much you appreciated them? We do that often.
Last time you let your friends know your there for them? We do that often, too.
Last time you went on a date? Er...?
Last time you were dresses formally? Last week.
Last time you had pizza? *sob* I can't remember.
Last time you rode on a bike? Last last summer. That was the first time I learned how to ride a bike, too. :D
Last time you walked somewhere? I always walk.
Last time you went to a park? Meh, last summer?
Last time you found work fun? I make it a point to make everything I do fun. But tiresome is a different thing.
Last time you wrote a story? Definitely last summer. My readers are beginning to blackmail me again to continue. *sweat drop*
Last time you wrote in a journal/diary? Er...remind me where I'm posting this again? *stupid question alert*
Last time yuo had ice cream? Yesterday. It was a treat.
Last time everything seemed perfect? That never happened, unfortunately.
Last time everything seemed to be wrong? Ah, now THAT happens a lot. *grins*
Last time someone hurt you emotionally? *tight lipped*
Last time someone hurt you physicaly? *grins*
Last bruise you had? *grins*
Last time you had to take a pill? Sleeping pill, no. All I take are supplement pills (ie Iron. I definitely need more of those)
Last sickness you had? My head ached for two hours forcing me to abandon my Machine Problem.
Last time you were there for a friend when you were needed? Just recently.

**What's**

What shirt are you wearing? Orange loose shirt.
What bottoms are you weraing?  Jogging pants.
What color are your socks? Am not wearing socks.
What shoes are you wearing? Am not wearing shoes.
What jewlery are you wearing? Am not wearing jewelry.
What time is it? 11:14 pm.
What room are you in? Our bedroom.
What do yuo currently hear? One Step At a Time by Jordin Sparks and my keyboard tiptapping.
What color is your hair? Black.
What what pigment is your skin? Morena type, though leaning towards the pale shade.
What is your heritage? .5 Ilocano, .5 Pangasinense, .25 Chinese, .25 Spanish. All in all, 1.5.
What high school do/did you attend? Manila Science High School.
What were te colors? Blue and white.
What was the school mascot? Don't have one as far as I know.
What color is your room? White, green, brown, orange, red, black, yellow, grey.
What posters do you have in there? Saiyuki, Saiyuki, oh, and even more of Saiyuki.
What is your favorite color? Black, red, green. In other words, think Goth Christmas.
What is your favorite t.v. station? Don't have one.
What is you favorite movie? Don't have one, too.
What what is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookies and cream.
What is your favorite food? Pizza and pasta.
What is your favorite drink? Milk tea.
What do you wish you were doing? Reviewing.
What is the colsets book to you? Kama Sutra (kidding). Hmm...Much Ado About Nothing by Shakespeare, perhaps. It's hard compare several marvelous books.
What is the color of the closest pen? Blue.
What dp you wish you had? More time and brain juice.
What would you do if you had only a day left to live? Bungee jump, kiss someone crazy, then spend the rest of my hours with my Mom. *crap, the thought almost made me cry*
What would you like to do on a date? Have a few hours of intellectual conversion and the rest in companiable silence. Nagpaparinig po ako.
What do you consider to be an important moral? The Golden Rule. Works everytime.
What is the weather now? Humid, freakin' humid.
What season is it? Rainy.
What is the temperature? Don't have a thermometer nearby.
What is your favorite smell? Can't choose one.
What is one memory you treasure? I have several precious memories. I'd rather not choose one out of fear of losing the others.
What can you not live without? Guidance. Heavenly guidance.
What color are your bed sheets? Don't use bed sheets.
What lollipop flavor is your favorite? Don't do lollipops.
What ice cream topping do you love most? Chocolate syrup.
What is your favorite cake? Brazo de mercedes.
What is your favorite holiday? Anything that allows me to indulge in my literary luxies.
What is one thing your allergic to? Dust? I don't know.
What are your true fears? Bondage. (Kinky minds scram!)
What is your favorite season? Winter. Mostly because we don't have one here.
What is your favorite animal? Anything feline. Turtles come in close second.
What was the last board game you played? Monopoly.
What was the last video game you played? Patapon. pata pata pata PON!
What was the last book you read? C Programming by I-can't-see-the-author's-name-because-the-book's-worn-out
What is/was your favorite subject in school? PE, English (now COMM), CS
What are/do you want to be when you are an adult? Peter Pan complex, sorry.
What is your favorite music catagory? It depends on my mood.
What is your favorite radio station? 97.9 FM. It's the only station that plays decent music without too much commercial breaks.
What was the last thing you ordered at a restaurant? Chocolate milkshake and blue berry cheesecake. It was a treat. (What can I say, I'm a cheapskate.)
What was the first thing you though of this morning? 'What day is it? Oh DAMN, it's SUNDAY!' (I have a major exam this Tuesday and I haven't thoroughly reviewed yet.)
What was the first thing you ate today? Pan de sal with butter and sunny side up. (Where do you put the hyphens in the latter?)
What was the first thing you drank today? Chocolate.
What was the last thing you thought of before going to bed last night? 'Damn, I haven't reviewed yet. Damn, I haven't finalized my MP Algo yet. Damn, it's 3 o'clock in the morning and I have to wake up at 7. Double damn.'
What do you like to do on your spare time? I don't have spare time, dude.
What event made you cry last? Have I cried last night?
What is your religon? I'm a Roman Catholic.

**Who's**

Who is you best friend? Maye, DUH agent, Intelligence Dept, Asian Charter.
Who was the last person to touch you? My mom.
Who was the last person to kiss you? Haven't been kissed.
Who was the last person to tell you they loved you? Aside from Mom, Xander.
Who was the last person to tell you they hated you? Maye.
Who is your newest friend? Er...Ate Rachelle I suppose. I've known her since June but we only started talking longer recently.
Who do you trust most? Mom. Then Maye. Then Xander. Then Nananeth. Then Alex and Neil. (Yes, they do hold equal slot.)
Who's arms do you feel safe in? Mom's and Xander's.
Who do you have a crush on if you currently have a crush? Kuya ****. *grins*
Who was the last person you hit playfully? Mom.
Who was the last person you dreamed about? Hakkai. O__O
Who was the last person you thought about? Hakkai, because he's the answer to the previous question.
Who was the last celebrity you liked? Johnny Depp. I still like him.
Who was the last person to hurt you? ...?
Who was the last person you hurt? ...?
Who was the last person you feared? ...?
Who was the last person you laughed at? Trixe.
Who was the last person that laughed at you? A few classmates.
Who was the last person that stuck up for you in front of you? My DUH team. I wuv them.
Who was the last person to stick up for you when you weren't around? Nananeth, if I'm not mistaken.
Who was the last person you defended when they weren't around? Can't remember.
Who qas the last person you defended by thier side? Can't remember that one, either.
Who would you die for? Three persons who I'd rather not name. They may be used against me.
Who is your funniest friends? My taste for humor doesn't fall under norms.
Who is you craziest friend? Darn. I'm not included?
Who is your most social friends? Trixe, maybe.
Who is your alter ego? Everyone, meet Narik.
Who is your sworm enemy? *tight lipped*
Who is your most rebelious friend? Alex, DUH agent, Arsenal dept, Asian Charter
Who was the last person you went to for advice? My mom most likely.
Who was the last person that come to you for advice? Meh, can't remember.
Who who was the last person to see you cry? Xander, DUH agent, Intelligence dept, Asian Charter. He was the guilty party, too.
Who was the last person you saw cry? Nananeth. Nothing too serious, though. The gang watched Titanic that day.
Who is the friend that you consider a guardian angel? Xander. He's more than a guardian angel, mind you. *grins*
Who do you love like a sister? Maye.
Who do you love like a brother? Alex.
Who do you admire? My Comm1 prof for his verbosity and expertise in the English language; former Philippine President  Ferdinand Marcos for his intellect; my mom for everything she is.
Who do you envy? Anyone who has time and money at his disposal.
Who do you respect? Same people I admire.
Who do you pity? Sorry, I don't give pity pools.
Who do you want to hang out with right now? Former Manila Nihonggo Club members.
Who has the most fun? The one with the most time and money at his disposal. Note, you said "fun" not "happy". They're two different matters so don't go telling me time and money doesn't give satisfaction.
Who do you want to talk to right now? My Philosophy 1 prof. I want to know whether she received my philosophical discussion.
Who do you want to meet? Bill Gates and this Conclave's Devil's Advocate. The latter would probably be a senior citizen by the time I can, and I'll be breaking holy laws by fulfilling the other.

===============

FINALLY IT'S OVER!!!!
*drops dead*

0 typed back: