4:12 PM

I'm turning into a Wapanese!!

Bold all of the points that you agree with.
1-7 bold, you are not Wapanese, 8-13 you are in danger of becoming Wapanese, 14-20 you are definitely Wapanese.

I watch anime. [duh]
I listen to Japanese music. [double duh]
I play Nintendo video games and nothing else. [I'm not fond of video games, actually]
I read manga. [triple duh]
If a Japanese-themed event is being held, I must attend. [What can I say, Jap Culture is also diverse]
I enjoy Japanese food, especially Pocky. [don't forget sushi]
I think that I am, or wish that I was Japanese. [Sorry guys. I'm proud to be a Filipino]
I worship Japanese culture above my own. [0__0 Isn't that too much?]
I like everything that has Japanese origins just because it has Japanese origins. [Yep, just because. But I'll also like everything Greek just because]
I watch Heroes just to see Hiro save the world (again). [...]
I don't care that the Japanese hunt whales because they are irrefutably awesome. [...]
I want a Japanese boyfriend/ girlfriend. If not Japanese, any Asian nationality will do. [I want Cho Hakkai. Does he count?]
I have tried to learn/ self-teach myself Japanese or use Japanese terms in my everyday sentences. [*insert high-pitched voice* Ohayo, minna-san! Watashi wa Riknata des!]
My house/ bedroom is full of Japanese posters, plushies, manchester and furniture/ fittings like futons or tatami mats. [It has futons, plushies, posters, two sake cups, and a newly-acquired pair of kunai which I refrain from touching to maintain its shiny surface. I can use it as a mirror, honestly]
I own a Honda just because it is Japanese. [I don't have a car.]
I own a kimono but it is not a work uniform. [It's for a costume for the United Nations celebration.]
I often cosplay. [I don't have the time nor the money recently. *sob*]
I wear and obsess over Japanese inspired clothing such as Lolita-style or fan t-shirts. [I have a Lolita skirt and vest!!! ]
I have a Sailor Moon obsession. [No.]
I have tried to "convert" other people into liking Japanese culture/ music/ anime or bragged about it. [Oddly enough, knowledge on Jap culture is soon becoming a social title.]



=========
A/N: I was planning on posting Urban Dictionary's definition of Wapanese but decided against it after reading the whole thing. It's just not user-friendly. Go check it out yourself, just don't say I didn't warn you.

0 typed back: