3:50 PM

100 THINGS (part III)

100 facts about Riknata

001. Realname:- *zips mouth* Haha, nice try.

002. Nicknames: - Rik, Inah, Nata-chama, Knata, Varda, Kat, "AK" (for Chester's use only), Love (for Nana and Xander's use only), Sis, Nekorina ("Cat - rina" get it? I know, it's stupid)

003. Status: - Single, and will forever remain one unless __________ or ___________ became real OR _____________ will finally have the guts to ____________.

004. Zodiac sign: - Taurus.

005. Male or female: - Female, for the meantime.

006. Age: - 16.

007. Birthday: - April 29, 1992.

008. Course: - Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.

009. Residence: - Manila.

010. Hair color: - Black.

011. Long or short hair: - Short at the front (just past the face), long at the back (past the shoulder blades), and there's a bunch that spans my whole back.

012. Smoke: - Hell no.

013. Drink: - Yes. Drunk, no.

014. Available: - ?!?!

015. Are you a health freak: - No. My body remains slim whatever sleeping and/or eating habits I follow.

016. Height: - Check the height stats of the following people: Jareth the Goblin King of the Underground, David Bowie the rockstar, Cho Hakkai of Saiyuki.

017. Crush: - Ask my webby community. They all know who that guy is. :D

018. Do you like yourself: - No. I'm miserable with my academic performances, I'm miserable with my current self-esteem level, I'm miserable with the fact that I can pull an emo-act without meaning to.

019. Piercing: - Ears. It was, I was told, a requirement for "ladies".

020. Righty or lefty: - Mainly righty, but I'm improving in the lefty aspect.

021. Tattoos: - Don't have one. My mom only allows the washable types.

023. First piercing: - Ears. It'll be the last one too, most likely.

024. First bestfriend/s: - Neil. We've been buddies since fourth grade.

025. First award: - I'm supposed to remember that one?

027. First pet: - A snail I aptly named "Speedy." He escaped when we were out for a whole day, so it seems we weren't wrong with his name after all.

028. First vacation: - Pangasinan. Lingayen, Pangasinan if I'm not mistaken.

029. First date: - ?! Wtf.

030. First crush: - .... Me no telling.

049. Eating: - Caramelized banana.

050. Drinking: - Water. Med peeps tells me I'm dehydrated.

052. I'm about to: - Continue other delayed posts.

053. Listening to: - TV. [hey, not my problem you didn't consider the fact that some meme-ers might be watching.]

FAVORITES:
054. Food: - Pizza.

055. Drink/s: Tea, Nai Cha, Earl Grey, any tea variants will do.

056. Color/s: Black, blue, red, green, grey, in that specific order.

057. Number/s: 741, 3.

YOUR FUTURE :
058. Want kids: - Why not?

059. Want to get married: - Not in my priority list; I want to be a career-oriented woman.

(Again, we're assuming that this meme is complete. T_T)


WHICH IS BETTER?
068. Lips or eyes: - Eyes.

069. Hugs or kisses: - Am a hug-whore.

070. Shorter or taller: - Tall. It just so happens that the Men of my dreams are just as tall as I am.

072. Romantic or spontaneous: - Er...this is about what?

073. Nice stomach or nice arms: - If stomach means abs, then why not? Won't say no to lithe hunks! :D

074. Sensitive or loud: - Again, what are we talking about?

075. Hook-up or relationship: - Hook-ups are synonymous to one-night stands. One-night stands are legal for ninjas only. Since I'm not a ninja (never mind that one of my alters is a ninja-wannabe), I'm for relationships.

077. Trouble maker or hesitant: - Bad boys are hawt.

HAVE YOU EVER :


078. Kissed a stranger: - No.

079. Drank bubbles: - Froth? Yes. Soap suds? Tried it once and will never do it again.

080. Lost glasses/contacts: - I never lose my glasses. I break them. (have broken three and counting)

081. Ran away from home: - No.

082. Liked someone younger: - YES! I now know how a pedophile feels!!

083. Older: - Old enough that he can be my gramps? No. Haven't found someone under that category yet. Older than me? Of course they're better. They should technically be able to outwit me most of the times.

084. Broken someones heart: - Not that I'm aware of...

085. Been arrested: - No. I'd rather keep my records clean, thank you.

086. Turned someone down: - Yeah, not in *that* sense, though.

087. Cried when someone died: - Of course...

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. In yourself: - When the need calls, yes. I can pretend I do.

090. Miracles: - Amen!

091. Love at first sight: - Amen!

092. Heaven: - I've been through hell. Ergo, Law of Physics demands the existence of heaven.

093. Santa Claus: - We write to each other occassionaly.

094. Sex on the first date: - am not a whore.

095. the more you hate, the more you love: - I've read Pride and Prejudice and is still a fan of it. :D

096. Angels: - Yes.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :

097. Is there one person you want to be with you right now?: - Yes.

098. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at a time?: - Ahem. am not a whore.

099. Do you believe in God?: - Amen!

SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOU:
100. I always fall for the bad guys.

0 typed back: