9:36 PM

Riknata's 08 Yuletide Wishlist v1.6

The start of the Yuletide holidays has come, well, for us Filipinos anyway. As tradition, we agents of DUH are to start listing down our 08 wishlist [Hey, even dream assassins have a right to be childish sometimes. XD]

Therefore, here's mine. It's bound to be updated anytime, though. So drop by once in a while.

I'm talking, of course, to my Santa Claus this year. I wonder who'll it be?

===============================

RIKNATA'S 2008 CHRISTMAS WISHLIST

>> A first semester class card filled with grades ranging from 1 to 2.
('Tis done, and sadly, unfulfilled. It's fulfilled. Honestly. I have a few class cards that bear grades under specified range. So, yeah, it's a case of misstated wishes. Sucks to be me.T_T)


>> A laptop that is compatible with my Computer Science student lifestyle. It should be a combination of any of the following qualities:
---lightweight
[not a priority]
---reasonably priced
[top priority]
---sufficient
memory to store MS Word, Powerpoint, Frontpage and Excel, Notepad++, Codeblocks, a decent antivirus freeware, Paint
[I'd be too ambitious to include Adobe Photoshop CS2 or CS3], Mozilla Firefox, and Windows Media Player
---durable
[the perfect durability test is checking its functionality after being dropped]

>> A turtle plushie, preferably one whose shell is larger than my head

>> A lolita-esque vest


>> An mp3 player that can store at least 800+ songs

>> A decent, handy-dandy, heavy-duty, large memory digicam

>> A whole week devoted to literary and creative indulgement

>> A genuine Asian Ball Joint Doll

>> Second semester class cards filled with grades ranging from 1 to 2.
You can't blame a girl from wishing.


>> A Chow Chow.



================================
There...initial wish list done. To avoid confusion, I'll just add postscripts in this part whenever I edited my WS. Watch out for future versions, people!

9/14/08
Argh...I forgot Frontpage in my wishlist...

9/18/08
Being so wrapped up with my plans for my laptop, I totally forgot one of my short-term goals: a digicam.

9/20/08
I'm totally deprived of my luxuries. I'm beginning to experience withdrawal symptoms.

10/12/08
I finally copied this to my Blogger account. n_n
I also added a new wish. :D
Ever noticed how, except the first one, all of my wishies are considerably pricey?
Good luck, Santa. Whoever you are this year.

11/9/08
Finally. A new update.
================================
Agent Riknata
Intelligence Department
Asian Charter
Dream Underground Headquarters

0 typed back: