11:09 PM

A different kind of song meme

INSTRUCTIONS

So, here's how it works:

Open your music player (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, etc).

Put it on shuffle.

Press play.

For every question type the song that's playing.

When you go to a new question press the next button.

Some songs fit perfectly. (this is honestly the last step)

[A/N: I'm only going to include English titles. I'm too tired to search the internet for translations which might not be accurate in the first place.]

Opening Credits: Real Emotion – Koda Kumi
[
I'm on my own now. You gave me faith.]

Waking Up: Mad World – Gary Jules
[
I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad. It's a mad world.]

Falling in Love: Go Girl – Pitbull
[
Baby, I'm a superstar. Baby, I'm just that that raw.]

Fight scene: Funky Music – Alvin and the Chipmunks
[
Gotta move on]

Breaking up: Wake Up Call – Maroon 5
[
Caught you in the morning with another one in my bed. Don't you care about me? I don't think so.]

Getting back together: Carry On Dancing – Savage Garden
[
A stolen kiss has come too late. There's a magic only two can tell. Keep romancing. Carry on dancing.]

Secret Love: My Love – Westlife
[
Oh my love, I'm holding on forever, reaching for the love that seems so far.]

Life's okay: I Like To Move It – Crazy Frog
[
Woman! Ya nice, sweet energetic Femme!]

Mental breakdown: Over It – Katherine McPhee
[
Wanting you to be wanting me, no that ain't no way to be. It's my time, you never were a friend of mine.]

Driving Flashback: Cinderella – Britney Spears
[Try to forgive me...nothing but honesty. I've had enough.]

Partying: Survivor – Destiny's Child
[You thought I couldn't last without you, but I'm lasting.]

Happy Dance: The Lion Sleeps Tonight – Lion King
[Mamim-mawap!]

Regretting: Same Old Brand New You – A1
[Say you'll change your ways, never going to keep your promises. No more lies.]

Long night alone: I Won't Say I'm in Love – Hercules
[No man is worth the aggravation...get a grip girl, unless you're dying to cry your heart out.]

Final Battle: Bonjour – Beauty and the Beast
[There must be more than this provincial life!]

Death scene: In Too Deep – Phil Collins
[Crying at the top of my voice, and no one listening. Although I need you, I'm not gonna make this.]

End credits: February Song – Josh Groban
[Lost in a February song. Tell him it won't be long till he opens his eyes. Forgive me if I slip away.]

========================
Instead of commenting random things just to force my “beloved” readers to see things my way, I thought I'd just give you snippets of the song that may (or may not, actually) justify its relationship with the concept given. Cheers.

0 typed back: