12:20 PM

4chan defends fangirls.

(Despite 4chan's notoriety, it's still worth browsing for the lulz.)

Image Thread: \x\ Paranormal

"So I had this friggin flu on the weekend. I woke up during fever and always heard little children singing...not words or stuff, just like melodies. It was kinda soothing. I have no clue what the hell that was."

"I do believe that is called schizophrenia."

"Fever and other illnesses can make you hallucinate, provided they are serious enough.

No big deal."

"I got flu also, but no singing lolis. damnit."

(rofl)

Image Thread: /y/ Yaoi
(words of wisdom)

"If you hate yaoi, why are you here then? GO AWAY PLZ. FANGIRLS ARE STRONGER THAN U ANYWAYS."

(behold the awesome power of fangirls!!!)
=======================================
Edit:
Here's another from \x\.

"Project 906 is Project 906 in reverse."

"Wtf are you trying to say anon?! Damnit, don't scare us with that."

(epic fail alert)

0 typed back: