9:21 PM

Blog Dump #3: Decent QnA.

1. How has LJ Blogger blogging changed your life?
It proved me that not all insane people land themselves in mental hospitals. Most of them get connected with each other via blogging. Also, it proved me that insanity is no longer something to be ashamed of. *headdesk*

2. Do you have a Facebook or MySpace account? Why/not?
I remember signing up on Facebook once on a whim, but I immediately lost interest while trying to fill up all those profile questions and went on my merry little way. I suppose the admin must have deleted that one already to accomodate for the newbies. Admittedly, I can't even remember the email I used to register there.
MySpace, no. I haven't. MySpace is hosted by Microsoft (I think) and anything Microsoft-related is off-limits for me. Don't ask why.

3. Is there any particular song you listen to to jump-start your day?
No. I'm not a morning person in the first place. Caffeine or choco or milk does that for me.

4. Are you happy with your career? And if you don't have one or are not happy, what is your dream job?
I'm currently a student searching for random ways to earn legal/decent money, so no career yet. My dream job? Something in the line of my course obviously, and preferably, that something should also pay satisfyingly. Hey, it's a tough world by the time I graduate. I want to earn my keep.

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Depends on what the situation calls, but I'm mostly introverted.

6. Do you believe in fate/destiny? Soulmates?
No, I control my own life. No.

7. Do you trust easily?
No. Besides, trust is a relative term.

8. The last song you listened to?
Every Heart by BoA (Inuyasha)

9. What never fails to make you smile?
Anything can make me smile; what kind of smile is a different matter altogether.

10. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
If "fancy" meant gowns and flowing dresses and intricate hair styles, then that was on our Prom during third year (I intentionally skipped the Senior Prom). I wore a lilac dress gown whatever-I-forgot-the-exact-term. Why I dressed fancy? Well, duh, I'm not eccentric enough to wear PJs on a formal occassion.

11. Is being tagged fun?
Depends on your definition of tag. If you were referring to "Tag! You're it!" kind of tag, then not really. Especially when you're playing against a small crowd. If it's the "Tag n people to answer this meme." kind, then yes, especially when you're a blogger enthusiast as well. After all, a meme is still a post. It's (in my opinion) one of the substantial excuse of a blog post ever invented for those who occasionally run out of brain juices.

12. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
In a job. What kind of job? Well, the daydreamer Me believes it's at Google Company or Microsoft or Oracle at least, with a high-paying position and is currently making full use of the four-year worth of academic toil. Oh, and a part-time instructor, too.

The realistic Me is mum on the subject.

13. Does it annoy you when you keep seeing the same questions in surveys?
Yes, it is rather tiring to type the same answers over and over. Plus, I'm sure my readers are getting tired of encountering the same thing at every other post.

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Question null and void. Nobody tagged me. Just ganked this (as usual) from a random site.

15. Would you rather be intelligent but have the weight of the world on your shoulders or ignorant and happy?
I never did give a damn over the saying "Ignorance is bliss."

16. How many children do you want to have, if any?
Three at most.

17. What would you like to name your children, if any?
Future family thoughts are entertained, but are not top priority as of now. My mind doesn't bother with the details, yet.

18. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
*blank stare*

19. What's your worse habit?
I'm 10% compulsive, 10% procrastinator, 10% psycho, 10% sadistic. The remaining 60% is yet to be sufficiently described.

So...let your mind conjure the answer itself.

20. If you could be any age, what age would you wish to be?
During my lowest moments, I would always wish I were a ten-year-old again. Or somewhere near that age. It's the only time I threw a book at a classmate and not scolded for it.

0 typed back: