2:40 PM

Blog Dump #2: Surname meme

Use the first letter of your last name to answer each of the following.

Featured letter: P

/*Folks, I'm being honest either way here. Check my blogger profile and you'll see that P is really the first letter of my "last" name. On the other hand, those who knew me personally knows that P is also the first letter of my real last name.

So, no suing, ayt?*/

1. Famous artist/band/musician:
Local: Parokya ni Edgar, Paraluman
Foreign: Paramore

2. Five-letter word:
Local: patak
Foreign: priest, prince, piano

3. US State: Pennsylvania
(Honestly, why do I have to get one of the states that's a pain to spell?)

4. Boy name: Pablo

5. Girl name: Paris

6. Occupation: Programmer

7. Something you wear: Prada Women's Black Jacket that's currently on sale
(actually, that's just wishful thinking since I can't even pay for a tenth of it's price, sale or otherwise. Here's the link if you're wondering why I'm fawning over it. http://www.stylesell.com/prada-womens-black-jacket-p-290.html)

8. Something found in a kitchen: Pepper

9. Reason for being late: Party-hangover
(not that I've tried that excuse before)

10. Celebrity: Pattinson, Robert
(Twilight mania's still rampant.)

11. Something you shout: PIZZA!!!

12. Body part: Pancreas.

0 typed back: