12:15 PM

Random meme. Nothing special 'cept a useful typing exercise.

Another meme. I'll post this first before I do another "real" blog post.

cout<<endl;

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
No, but I have tried placing it in front of an electric fan in an attempt to remove the invisible dust.

What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you've dated?
Next question.

Ever been in a car wreck?
No, but I have been through a speeding car accident.

Were you popular in high school?
First, define what you mean by "popular".

Have you ever been on a blind date?
Yes, and it creeped me out 'til the following week.

Are looks important?
To get a decent-paying job, yes. It comes after the talent. Sadly, employers are after the face value as well nowadays.

Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more?
Nearing a ten-year anniversary, yes (4 more years to go, Neil. I'm expecting a grand anniversary party). Acquaintances, oh, yes. A lot of them. I still meet with my elementary batchmates.

By what age would you like to be married?
It MUST be after I'm financially stable, so hopefully around 23-25. I have no qualms about living a bachelor's life, though.

Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them?
Haven't thought much about that, yet, but I'm positive it'll be a factor.

Have you ever made a mistake?
/*one of the stupidest question, yet*/ I'd like to see someone who answered "NO."

Are you a good tipper?
Yes. If the service is worth it, of course.

What's the most you have spent for a haircut?
Nil. I cut my own hair.

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Yes.

Have you ever peed in public?
No.

Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
Assuming that I'm a guy (which I'm biologically not, in case you don't know yet), then yes. My mom will understand.

What would your last meal be before getting executed?
Ambrosia from Mt. Olympus.

Beatles or Stones?
Beatles.

Beer, wine, or hard liquor?
I don't do alcohol much but if I really have no choice, I'll opt for wine.

Do you have any phobias?
Cockroaches.

What are your plans for the future?
/*Read blog for details. I have posted several ones that talks about my plans. In fact, I'm about to make another one tonight.*/

Do you walk around the house naked?
No.

If you were an animal what would you be?
One of the feline family.

Hair color you like on someone you're dating?
Hair color is the least of my worries, just no dandruff please.

Would you rather be blind or deaf?
Deaf, though I fervently hope neither would happen to me.

Do you have any special talents?
Next question, please.

What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
Open the computer.

Do you like horror or comedy?
I prefer both.

Are you missing someone?
Yes. He has a debt to settle.

If you weren't straight, what person of the same sex would you do?
I'm not going to bother with this one.

Where do you want to live when you're old?
It's either in the middle of a techie urban town, or at the beach.

Who is the person you count on the most?
Aside from myself (Hey, a girl's got to learn to be indepedent), my mother.

If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?
My first choice would be Johnny Depp, but since he's older than me and he's already taken, then he's out of the picture. Second candidate is Ohno Satoshi, but again, we have an age-gap problem and perhaps a little communication gap problem, too. So, yeah, boo.

What did you dream last night?
It's weird and fuzzy and includes a giant chicken from outer space.

What is your favorite sport to watch?
None. I don't do sports much.

Favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Milk tea. Earl Grey is close second.

Have you ever been in love?
Yes.

Do you sing in the shower?
Yes.

Have you ever been arrested?
I really hope things wouldn't come down to that.

What is your favorite holiday?
April Fools Day. Not only does it mean I'll be having my birthday in less than three weeks, but it's the only day of the year me and my buddies can pull pranks without getting reprimanded.

Would you ever get plastic surgery?
Iff it's corrective surgery. But since corrective surgery is recommended when you landed yourself in a pretty bad accident, then no thanks. I hope I won't need one.

Have you ever caught a fish?
Yes, but I was traumatized at seeing it in the middle of our table nicely marinated and steaming hot. I wasn't able to eat or look at any fish for a week. I also swore not to fish ever again.

Where did you get this survey?
Ganked it from my Google Reader, literally speaking.

return 0;

0 typed back: