2:46 PM

Realizations sucks. Well, not always, but they still sometimes do.

I've come to realize that my hair: will never ever look like that of the shampoo commercial models. Good thing I'm past the acceptance stage. I'm aiming for curls now. :D

I've come to realize that my heart: will never ever be whole; not when it's owned by a harem of men, fiction and non-fiction alike.

I've come to realize that my job: must either be at Google Company or Microsoft.

I've come to realize that when I'm driving: ...hang on, I don't drive yet. Oh well.

I've come to realize that I need: more sleeping time to recover those countless weeks of staring non-stop at the computer screen, praying fervently for her programs not to crash and ruin the whole OS.

I've come to realize that I've lost: several fragments of my sanity when I read Twilight. No, that's not a good thing, even in my terms. Twi permanently scarred my pet plot bunnies.

I've come to realize that I don't like it when: I'm talking to a hypocrite who can't even use a tad subtlety about it. I don't like it, too, when I'm talking to a complete nut-head.

I've come to realize that money: can't buy happiness. But it can buy me a handy-dandy laptop, which can definitely raise new levels of giddyness for my part.

I've come to realize that certain people: aren't cold-hearted bastards. They're just emotionally stunted. There's a difference.

I've come to realize that yesterday: I could have started my school work already, but I didn't merely because it's still Sunday.

I've come to realize that I'll always: be more blunt than majority of the population, and it's not always a good thing. *sigh*

I've come to realize that my mother: is the greatest blessing the High Heavens could have given me.

Before I went to sleep last night, I realized that: I really should just quit reading forum wars. Especially when said wars occurred in 4chan.

I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning: I'll be having another sneezing fit for waking up at such an ungodly hour (which is 8 am). I did.

I've come to realize that right now I am thinking: that perhaps this particular item is only included as a filler, since it asks nothing significant to the meme-r.

I've come to realize that my dad: probably doesn't know what I looked like now, since it's been four or five years since he last saw me.

I've come to realize that today: is rather uneventful. I can't wait for 26.

I've come to realize that tonight: will probably get interesting. Probably not.

I've come to realize that I really want: to move on with my life and get started with the real deal.

I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this: is DHW. He ganked most of my other memes anyway.

I've come to realize that life: is what you make of it.

I've come to realize that my friends: are more or less and deranged as I am. (You can correct me if you wish. :D)

0 typed back: