9:32 PM

Blog Dump #5: Elementary Nostalgia Meme

Can you name 13 of ur classmates in ELEMENTARY that u can think of right off the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath until you've written the names of all 13 people. This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first. No Cheating!

(Dear kami, txt lingo is a pain to read when it's not on a cellphone screen.)

1. Nicole Santiago
2. Monica Sagad
3. Sherwin ___(?)___
4. Geraldine ___(?)___
5. Kimberly __(?)___
6. Arissa Eusebio
7. Alexa delos Santos
8. Danica Panelo
9. Izell Madera
10. Lou Arteche
11. Cymbelin Abariso
12. Arianne Mendoza
13. Josephine Guevarra


How did you meet 10?
Classmate from Grade 5 to 6.

What would you do/what would happen if you had never met 1?
What (or who, in this case) I don't know won't kill me.

What would you do if 6 and 2 date?
Er, shocked, I suppose. It's not everyday I get to know authentic homosexual relationships, not that I seriously mind.

Have you ever seen 4 cry?
Yes. If I'm not mistaken it was her bag that got mysteriously lost one school day only to reappear in the classroom the following day.

Do you think 10 is cute?
Last time I saw her, yeah.

What's 7's Favorite color?
I honestly don't know. We weren't best buds during elementary days.

What would you do if 5 confessed he/she loved you?
Woah, no chance at all. We're both waaaay out of each other's leagues. And I can't imagine her swinging that way.

Fact about 9:
She, 8, and 10 are best buds.

Who is 4 going out with?
I don't know. Last time I saw her, we were in Grade 4.

What is number 5 to you?
Former classmate.

Would you ever live with 13?
No.

Is 2 single?
I don't know.

Where does 7 live?
I don't know.

What do you think about 12?
Indifference. Honestly, can you harbor sentimental thoughts on someone you haven't seen since Grade 6 and is not even that buddy-buddy with in the first place?

What's the best thing about 8?
She's pretty easy to rile up. I spent a quarter of my Grade 5 and 6 lives doing that.

Who is 11 to you?
Former classmate.

Favorite Memory with 1?
Nil. We're not that close. Though it's pretty amusing that out of all the people I named, she was the one I got to be classmates with twice in highschool.

0 typed back: