1:50 PM

Blog Dump #1: Another Song Meme/Poem Generator

Put your mp3 player on shuffle...write down the first line of 20 songs as a poem. The line from the 21st song is the title. Have fun!

After putting my Winamp on random, these are the first 21 songs I got:
1. Lovestoned - Justin Timberlake
2. Hallelujah - John Cale
3. Too Little, Too Late - Jojo
4. Logos naki World - Yasushi Ishii*
5. Kokomo - Beach Boys
6. Anna ni Issho Datta no ni - See-Saw*
7. Shy Girl - Cascades
8. In Her Eyes - Josh Groban
9. Mad World - Gary Jules
10. Take a Chance on Me - ABBA
11. Welcome to my Romance - Yohei Izumi*
12. Too Much, Too Litte, Too Late - Johnny Mathis & Denice Williams
13. Jumpin' Jumpin - Destiny's Child
14. Kiss From A Rose - Seal
15. You Can't Take Me - Bryan Adams
16. Lay All Your Love On Me - ABBA
17. Baby, Don't You Break My Heart Slow - Vonda Shepard
18. Don't Cha - Pussycat Dolls
19. Take A Bow - Rihanna
20. When You Look Me in the Eyes - Jonas Brothers
21. [Title] Say My Name - Destiny's Child


Aaaand here's the generated poem:

"Say My Name"

She's freaky and she knows it
I've heard there was a secret chord
Come with me
Tell me cool vibration
Aruba, Jamaica oooh I wanna take ya
We were so close together, but the twilight has a different color now
(anna ni issho datta no ni yuugure wa mou chigau iro)
Shy girl, shy girl
She stares through my shadow
All around me are familiar faces
If you change your mind, I'm the first in line
In what manner did you love me?
(donna fuu ni boku ga suki de)
Guess it's over, call it a day
Ladies leave your man at home
There used to be a greying tower alone on the sea
Got to fight another fight - I gotta run another night
I wasn't jealous before we met
I liked the way you wanted me
I know you like me
How 'bout a round of applause, standing ovation
If the heart is always searching.

=====================
* I really didn't expect my Winamp to pick j-pop songs. So, to be fair and avoid making my "poem" a clash of languages, I took the English translation instead. Now, since obviously I can't determine if the translation's accurate, I enclosed the actual lines in parentheses.

It just so happened that Logos Naki World is actually sung in English.

n_n
====================
A/N: To make up for my long hiatus, I'll be dumping all those reserved posts I saved in Notepad. Obviously, my hands are too worked up and "dedicated" to blogging to actually forgo it. The only problem here is (surprisesurpise) time.

So, I officially declare this day as Blog-Dumping Day.

0 typed back: